Friends of Heritage Farm is a 501c3 non-profit organization with the purpose of receiving and managing funds, donations and endowments for the operation and maintenance of the public facilities.
We have provided a menu of alternatives to help the Heritage Farm with donations, sponsors and endowments. The Friends of Heritage Farm Foundation was organized to sustain the Farm well in to the future through your generous donations and contributions.
Please visit our various pages and pull down tabs for specific information about the farm and the plans for the future.
The Farm is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The master plan was adopted based on the following community guided principals:
- Celebrate our agricultural heritage
- Maintain WSU’s presence on the site through programs, research and office facilities
- Showcase and promote sustainable agricultural and building practices
- Support agricultural research that supports sustainable farming practices
- Enhance community wellness and inspire life-long learning
- Promote community volunteerism
- Integrate a variety of activities and resources that provide community access.